- Home >
WHO WE ARE
We are makers, crafters, designers, storytellers and creators – inspired by idea of transforming jewellery buying and wearing experience in India. Our teams research, brainstorm, design, blueprint, craft, build, test, showcase, communicate and sell. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make beautiful jewellery - accessible, affordable and forever wearable. It fuels our innovation and our creativity. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s the reason why we’ve been successful at what we do.
Our roots are digital; our passion is contagious and most importantly, our people are the most creative, inspiring, dedicated people you'll ever meet.
Care to join us?
HOW WE WORK
We are a unique company, run by a unique set of individuals. Time and again we defy stereotypes of what it means to work for a jewellery brand in India. Undoubtedly this is why there is such a deep sense of loyalty that reverberates throughout the company. We excel at encouraging a place of work where trust and transparency are crucial, enabling every member of a team to develop and to prove his or her abilities.
We began operations from a small corner in Chennai and today, we have offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, while being headquartered at the heart of Chennai. With over 400 employees and an average age of 30 years, we work primarily on a high level of energy, dedicated to pride ourselves as an organisation that is democratising jewellery buying in India. We thrive on challenges, we believe that failure makes us stronger and we are uncompromising on our ethics.
Here’s a sneak peak on life at CaratLane:
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE
Empowering entrepreneurial spirit: We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. Whatever your role is, we’ll encourage you to reinvent and reinvigorate; achieving the best for CaratLane and you.
Celebrating what you do & how you do it: We recognize and reward individuals and teams at all levels who approach their job with true passion, live our values and drive performance.
Bringing together the best of trust & most of spirit: When you work for CaratLane, you gain the experience of working with a disruptive, new-age omni-channel brand while being a part of India's most trustworthy organisation - the Tata Group.
Interested? We’re hiring.View Current Openings
Sr. Front End Engineer / Front end Technical lead
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of programming experience
- At least 3 years of experience in rapid prototyping, developing client side applications, RIAs, SPAs
- Experience developing for different form factors like smartphones, tablets, desktops across different OS, Browsers
- ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Jasmine, Mocha, JSUnit
- Browserify, Web Pack, RequireJS
- SASS, SCSS, LESS, Flexbox, CSS 3.0, HTML5
ROLES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pioneer the adoption of the latest technologies
- Do code reviews of other team members and proactively adopt best practices and idioms
- Should have a fanatical focus on performance, responsive and adaptive design, code quality metrics
- Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver a snappy frontend
This is a job description for the position of a copywriter, it is a full-time, well (at least) paid job. Since we don’t have one yet, this description is going to be generic, boring and descriptive. We don’t know how to do cool. (That’s why we’re hiring) We had a hard time writing this. (Since it is your job to do that) So, what does a Content Writer at CaratLane do, anyway?
- Likes to think that he/she is important. (Confidence is the key my friend)
- Can write an awesomesauce ad copy for our marketing campaigns - Emailers, Print Ads, Facebook and Adword campaigns. Oh, you also have to be able to read it and make others have that ungodly urge to buy our jewellery. (Magicians please apply).
- Work with the briefest brief ever, our marketing and graphic design team is usually busy and working like crazies, and you’ll be working closely with them so you’d need to give your best with the brief you get. (Our briefs can give tough competition to short text messages like tweets and stuff)
- Have dazzled people before in an editorial capacity/ e-commerce/ online publishing/ content creation/ freelance writing. (We need experienced players here)
- Be a zen master. (Sometimes we need a zen ninja to work through all the content)
- and just so you know, do not be a Clark Kent. (We need you full time)
- Have filled notebooks upon notebooks with scribbles and writings that you thought were masterpieces for years. Well 2-3 years of constant writing experience will be enough we guess, that’s actually half of what it took Leo Tolstoy to write his masterpiece.
- Be interested or can fake really well to be interested in jewellery and has a knack for lifestyle writing.
- Debate winner, the more ambiguous and open ended the debate topic the better.
- Does nt writ lyk dis.
- Grammar nazi.
- Finicky about deadlines.
- Have read “How to win friends and influence people”.
If you think you can master the art of zen and are able to differentiate between princess, baguette and cushion. Send in your resume and writing samples (maximum of three), and a one-page cover letter telling us why you’re the one.
Promotion & Brand Manager
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the promotion calendar and ensure that promotions go live on time. This would involve working with cross-functional teams.
- Revenue driver for the company by executing promotions that brand CaratLane would run on different platforms - be it own channels or through third party channels. He or she would be expected to ideate, execute and evaluate the business impact of every promotion(expected performance, actual performance and cost of implementing the promotion) - Return-On-Investment of every initiative.
- Execute brand tie-ups which will have a positive impact on our brand and business. Reach out to new customer bases of similar characteristics as our own Target Group.
- Execution of special initiatives which will increase repeat transactions and/or visits.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Analytical skills with a strong grip of MS Excel (Knowledge about MS Access is an added bonus).
- Technology saavvy with experience in using Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Strong inter-personal skills with experience of managing cross-functional assignments.
- Candidates with background in category management or a business analytics role in a category team would be highly preferred.
Customer Service Executive
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order confirmations – Payment Complete<./li>
- Sending Midway mails.
- Supporting docs for dispatches - Photo id proof – Card front copy.
- Handling customer calls/ chats/ emails.
- Outcall customers on delays.
- Publishing MIS on the customer issues.
- Manage orders from download to dispatch.
- Coordinate with the order fulfilment team for placement of orders at factory.
- Coordinate with the other site teams for any issues/dispatches.
- Respond to the customer queries/feedback/complaints.
- Coordinate with the stores for order placements.
- Align orders for dispatches and coordinate with the logistics team for dispatches.
- Coordinate with the customers for reverse logisitics.
- Coordinate with the courier services/ HUB for reverse logistics.
- Maintain an MIS for the returns/ exchanges/ cancellations.
- Coordinate with the logistics delivery team members for the delivery/ pick up in the locations.
- Identify any process deficiencies.
- Must have previous experience in Customer service.
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi. Any other regional language would be an added advantage.
- Must be confident in written communication.
- Must be proficient in excel.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
Online Sales Executive
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interaction with customers through voice call / online chat.
- Address the queries of the customers.
- Describe the product specifications.
- Support customer to identify the required product.
- Convert the calls into sales.
- Play a team member role and provide required support.
- Flexible in time and work, based on the requirement.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience.
- Good communication skill–English & Tamil. Hindi / other language(preferred).
- Knowledge on jewels(optional).
- Knowledge on Diamond and Solitaire are additional qualification.
Retail Marketing Executive
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Campaigns: Plannign & execution of all ATL / BTL promotions from time to time.
- Brand Management: Building brand focus in conjunction with business forecast and operational requirement by ensuring maximum brand visibility to capture maximum market share.
- Agency Management: brief the advertising agency, liason between the ad agency and vendors from creative development until execution and implementation.
- Vendor Management: vendor selection, adherence to delivery schedules, negotiations, payments etc.
- Sales Promotion: implementing competitive selling programs/strategies to improve the product awareness and enhance business growth by designing pan India, regional and store specific schemes to boost sales.
- Visual merchandiser will contribute to the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of a retail location by designing, developing and taking charge of the visual look of the store and its merchandise
- As a in-store merchandiser he/she will be executing merchandising strategies by creating and maintaining visual displays in the store windows and on the sales floor
- He/she will also contribute to the profitability of the store with our merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts
- 2+ years
- The scope of your duties and responsibilities will vary depending on the size of the retail operation and the level of the visual merchandising position he/she hold
- In general, key responsibilities as a visual merchandising associate will include visual display, inventory management, and merchandising training
- He/she may be designing visual displays her self, or executing the design decisions of another. In either case, they will be responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help stimulate sales activity
- He/she will be the store's brand gatekeeper, ensuring that the image and style of the company is projected at all times
- As he/she execute visual presentation changes, will be moving merchandise, shelving, and fixtures
- He/she will also be maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, lights, and equipment
Retail sales Executive / Store Executive
- Taking care of Entire store sales & operation
- Customer Delivery
- Counter and Filed Sales
- To handled try @ home activity
- Minimum 1+ years
- Knowledge on latest html5/css3 standard
- Working exp on beyond jquery for DOM manipulation
- Theoretical knowledge on flexbox and usage
- Working exp with sass mixins
- 3+ years
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and create stunning visuals for offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Will work closely with visual merchandising team to deliver high impact offline collaterals to be used in the stores and malls.
- Work with online marketing team to create impactful creative’s for various forms of online media
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing for print media - hoardings, brochures, store facades etc., or digital media (banners, mailers, website designs).
- Knowledge of printing procedures, photography and illustration.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Corel Draw is required. Any relevant additional skill will be a bonus.
- Should have the ability to come up with innovative design ideas based on the brief provided.
- Diploma or Bachelors in a Design Field - Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Electronic Media, Visual Arts or any other related field.
- Individual contributor responsible for providing expert guidance and coaching to store, phone and chat sales representatives to deliver a world class customer experience. Act as the customer advocate, own the customer experience and help the sales teams achieve sales and conversion targets.
- Provide a world-class customer experience in-store, on phone and on chat for sales and customer service teams.
- Responsible for sales and coaching activities in driving relevant metrics for the store, chat and phone teams.
- Meet & exceed conversion goals for the aligned teams
- Developing and maintaining the sales playbook and scripts for store, phone and chat sales
- Assist in driving growth initiatives across categories
- Timely reporting of performance and attainment against key metrics
- Drive sales strategy and execution for inbound as well as outbound sales.
- Coach the sales representatives for effective customer retention and re-activation programs.
- Escalations related to sales assortment, pricing, errors, customer issues, etc.
- Dissemination of communication of planned changes in strategy, goals, initiatives, etc.
- Help aligned sales reps meet and exceed individual goals
- Identify and focus on subset of aligned reps who underperform against goals
- Perform Phone & Chat audits (live and recorded), submit timely feedback and improvement action plan through an audit tool and in 1x1
- Support weekly business operations review
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years of consumer sales experience, preferably across store, phone and chat sales.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales coach experience
- Commitment to superior customer service and customer experience
- High degree of familiarity with inbound and outbound sales processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Comfortable with a fast paced sales environment
- Be able to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Interact with customers at the store
- Address the queries of the customers
- Describe the product specifications
- Support customer to identify the required product
- Convert the calls/walk-ins into sales
- Play a team member role and provide required support
- Flexible in time and work, based on the requirement
- Open to visit customer’s house for Try at Home service
- Participate in outdoor promotions and BTL activities Skills requirement
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience
- Must have worked in a Retail environment
- Must posses good communication skill–English, Hindi & Regional language
- Knowledge on Diamonds and Solitaires are additional qualifications
Visit Our Stores
Shop No F-153D&F-153E,
Shop No FF-17, First Floor,
Pacific Mall, Najafgarh Road,
E-243 A, First Floor,
M3, Sec - 18, Mall Of India
HyderabadPlot 237, Uptown Jubilee Building - Vamsiram Builders,
Road #36, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 033
- 1800-102-0103 (Toll Free)
- 9 A.M to 12 A.M IST (Mon - Sat)
- 9 A.M to 9 P.M IST (Sun)