- Home >
WHO WE ARE
We are makers, crafters, designers, storytellers and creators – inspired by idea of transforming jewellery buying and wearing experience in India. Our teams research, brainstorm, design, blueprint, craft, build, test, showcase, communicate and sell. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make beautiful jewellery - accessible, affordable and forever wearable. It fuels our innovation and our creativity. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s the reason why we’ve been successful at what we do.
Our roots are digital; our passion is contagious and most importantly, our people are the most creative, inspiring, dedicated people you'll ever meet.
Care to join us?
HOW WE WORK
We are a unique company, run by a unique set of individuals. Time and again we defy stereotypes of what it means to work for a jewellery brand in India. Undoubtedly this is why there is such a deep sense of loyalty that reverberates throughout the company. We excel at encouraging a place of work where trust and transparency are crucial, enabling every member of a team to develop and to prove his or her abilities.
We began operations from a small corner in Chennai and today, we have offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, while being headquartered at the heart of Chennai. With over 400 employees and an average age of 30 years, we work primarily on a high level of energy, dedicated to pride ourselves as an organisation that is democratising jewellery buying in India. We thrive on challenges, we believe that failure makes us stronger and we are uncompromising on our ethics.
Here’s a sneak peak on life at CaratLane:
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE
Empowering entrepreneurial spirit: We value people who show a real passion for what they do, and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. Whatever your role is, we’ll encourage you to reinvent and reinvigorate; achieving the best for CaratLane and you.
Celebrating what you do & how you do it: We recognize and reward individuals and teams at all levels who approach their job with true passion, live our values and drive performance.
Bringing together the best of trust & most of spirit: When you work for CaratLane, you gain the experience of working with a disruptive, new-age omni-channel brand while being a part of India's most trustworthy organisation - the Tata Group.
Interested? We’re hiring.View Current Openings
Technical lead/Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of programming experience
- At least 3 years of experience in rapid prototyping, developing client side applications, RIAs, SPAs
- Experience developing for different form factors like smartphones, tablets, desktops across different OS, Browsers
- ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Jasmine, Mocha, JSUnit
- Browserify, Web Pack, RequireJS
- SASS, SCSS, LESS, Flexbox, CSS 3.0, HTML5
ROLES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pioneer the adoption of the latest technologies
- Mentor and groom a team of smart front end engineers and lead by example, developing great front end applications.
- Do code reviews of other team members and proactively adopt best practices and idioms
- Should have a fanatical focus on performance, responsive and adaptive design, code quality metrics
- Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver a snappy frontend
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Minimum 4-6 years of web/app automation experience
- Experience in writing automation tools/framework (Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber, SoapUI, RestAssured/Httpclient)
- Must be proficient in Java and object oriented programing, Good to have development experience.
- Strong automation experience UI, API, Mobile app. Experience with versioning systems (Subversion-SVN, Git / Git Hub).
- Understanding of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP etc and demonstrated experience with web services APIs.
- Experience / Knowledge in Ruby, PHP, Perl, Python or any other
- Exposure to e-commerce is a plus.
- Ability to learn new testing tools and approaches appropriate to the technologies being utilized
- Good Problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
Primary Skills required
Additional Skills required
Senior Software Engineer
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Do code reviews of other team members and proactively adopt best practices and idioms.
- Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver a robust and reliable backend with minimal oversight.
- Should have a fanatical focus on performance, with great emphasis on code quality metrics.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a changing business environment Support bug fixes, enhancements, and disaster recovery efforts for existing software and systems.
- Must have excellent technical knowledge of the entire architecture.
Primary Skills required
- Atleast 4 years of programming experience
- Must have hands on experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails and a knack for writing clean, readable and performant code.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns..
- Experience in B2C applications, building APIs, running and maintaining background jobs and full-stack performance tuning..
- Excellent experience with datasources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc..
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of AWS & Elastic Search will be helpful.
- Experience with Agile and software development using versioning software (eg.GIT).
- Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales
- Analysing website strategies and translating qualitative data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies
- Reporting on the overall SEO health of our web properties and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way
- Researching keywords using tools
- Maintaining Blog and Forum which should be regularly updated
- Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
- Working on decoding Search engine Algorithm through small/ controlled/ measurable experiments
- Co-ordinate with Technology, Website Design, Content, Product and QA teams to ensure a smooth work flow.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of SEO Tools. Like, SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Botify, Rankranger etc
ERP Functional Consultant
- Evaluate user's requirements & objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions & modules being implemented
- Analyze and solve user issues related to data and processes
- Understand the business and provide solutions for automating functions with vision of their end state solution and roadmap
- Manage full life cycle of design and testing phases
- Lead users throughout implementation and support phases
- Ensure seamless transition through development lifecycle by working closely with vendor partner and support teams
- Supply education and training services to users
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules
- Engage in project coordinating and implementing ERP functional consultation
- Provide active inputs on implementation of ERP Systems
- Interact with the project team members and collaborate with them for developing reports and interfaces
Primary Skills required
- Qualifications: Commerce Background
- Experience: around 5 years in core accounting / similar function a must
- Ability to understand accounting in line with systems data flow
- High level of energy & drive
- Knowledge of Oracle based applications
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
Customer Service Executive
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order confirmations – Payment Complete
- Sending Midway mails.
- Supporting docs for dispatches - Photo id proof – Card front copy.
- Handling customer calls/ chats/ emails.
- Outcall customers on delays.
- Publishing MIS on the customer issues.
- Manage orders from download to dispatch.
- Coordinate with the order fulfilment team for placement of orders at factory.
- Coordinate with the other site teams for any issues/dispatches.
- Respond to the customer queries/feedback/complaints.
- Coordinate with the stores for order placements.
- Align orders for dispatches and coordinate with the logistics team for dispatches.
- Coordinate with the customers for reverse logisitics.
- Coordinate with the courier services/ HUB for reverse logistics.
- Maintain an MIS for the returns/ exchanges/ cancellations.
- Coordinate with the logistics delivery team members for the delivery/ pick up in the locations.
- Identify any process deficiencies.
- Must have previous experience in Customer service.
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi. Any other regional language would be an added advantage.
- Must be confident in written communication.
- Must be proficient in excel.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Interact with customers at the store
- Address the queries of the customers
- Describe the product specifications
- Support customer to identify the required product
- Convert the calls/walk-ins into sales
- Play a team member role and provide required support
- Flexible in time and work, based on the requirement
- Open to visit customer’s house for Try at Home service
- Participate in outdoor promotions and BTL activities Skills requirement
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience
- Must have worked in a Retail environment
- Must posses good communication skill–English, Hindi & Regional language
- Knowledge on Diamonds and Solitaires are additional qualifications
Online Sales Executive
Role and Responsibilities
- Interaction with customers through voice call / online chat
- Experience in selling high value items
- Ability to grasp and possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to create a need for the product for the customer
- Strict adherence to schedules
- Someone who has the right passion towards sales and service
- Flexibility and adaptability and willingness to stretch for extended working hours
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skill–English, Tamil & Hindi / other language(preferred)
- 0-4 years
Assistant Store Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Store Manager in achieving Sales targets, attend to customers, stock management and manage day to day operations of store in absence of store manager.
Primary Skill Set
- Selling & Stock management.
Additional Skill Set
- Computer skills for back-end processes.
- Mumbai, Pune
- 3 – 5 years
Area Sales Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- ASO shall be responsible for assigned leads and their statuses.
- He shall also be required to update the statuses on tracking systems without any delay.
- ASO shall be required to maintain a High Conversion rate on the leads provided.
- Shall need to stay aware of his numbers at all times.
- ASO shall be required to promptly follow up on customer meetings and shall need to ensure that appointments are not missed/ rescheduled inappropriately.
- Shall need to handle customers professionally and close orders.
- Shall exhibit complete ownership of customer queries and route them as appropriate.
- ASO shall be required to travel to Customer locations as required by the company.
- ASO shall be required to work in flexible shifts and might face the need to extend work as required.
- The ASO shall need to ensure that assigned targets are accomplished.
- Exceptional Customer Service and Sales skills.
- People person with excellent communication skills (English & Hindi).
- Willingness to stay and grow with the organization.
- Highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to Coordinate efficiently with internal support groups.
- A dedicated person who is flexible with work timings and schedules and does not come with too many reservations.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication is a pre-requisite and candidates with Premium Retail exposure shall be preferred.
- Shall need to have a Two Wheeler to travel to customer places.
- Only Male candidates.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and customer handling skills with strong willingness to learn and have the urge to grow in the organization. Prefer people with enthusiasm and an eye for Sales and customer relationship building.
- 2 – 4 years
Visit Our Stores
Shop No F-153D&F-153E,
Shop No FF-17, First Floor,
Pacific Mall, Najafgarh Road,
E-243 A, First Floor,
M3, Sec - 18, Mall Of India
HyderabadPlot 237, Uptown Jubilee Building - Vamsiram Builders,
Road #36, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 033
- 1800-102-0103 (Toll Free)
- 9 A.M to 12 A.M IST (Mon - Sat)
- 9 A.M to 9 P.M IST (Sun)