- Rs.10001 To Rs.15000
- Rs.15001 To Rs.20000
- Rs.20001 To Rs.30000
- Rs.30001 To Rs.40000
- Rs.40001 To Rs.50000
- Rs.50001 To Rs.75000
- Rs.75001 To Rs.100000
- Rs.100001 To Rs.150000
- Rs.150001 To Rs.200000
- Rs.10001 To Rs.20000
- Product TypeProduct Type
- Nose pin
- Adjustable Rings
- Cuff Links
- Weight RangesWeight Ranges
- 2-5 gms
- 5-10 gms
- 10-20 gms
- 22 Kt Yellow
- 18 Kt Yellow
- 18 Kt Rose
- 18 Kt Three Tone
- 14 Kt Yellow
- See More FiltersMore Filters
- Chain length(Ready to ship)
- Shop for
- Making Charges
- Gemstone colour
- Chain Length
- Shipping Days
- Melody of Nature
- Curated by
- Fast Delivery
- 48 Hours Delivery
- Below Rs.30,000
- Chain length(Ready to ship)
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Know More about CaratLane
The term Mangalsutra is the union of two Sanskrit words Mangala (meaning holy) and Sutra (meaning thread). Due to its strong significance in the Hindu culture, the Mangalsutra is not considered as an ornate piece of jewellery but in fact a sacred thread of love and goodwill worn by the married Indian woman.
Traditionally, the design of the Mangalsutra was pretty much definite with two strings of small black and gold beads ending in a locket or a pendant. But India being as diverse as it is, has seen every culture add its own touch to this iconic golden thread.
A mangalsutra symbolizes the bond of love and union between a husband and wife. The mangalsutra is worn by a married woman on the wedding day according to the traditions in India. The beautiful black and gold beads of love mark the eternal bond of marriage. CaratLane gives the gift of love a unique and interesting look with its beautiful collection of latest mangalsutra designs online. CaratLane has more than 130 latest and unique mangalsutra designs, which are priced from Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 2,00,000.
CaratLane has curated more than 150 stunning patterns of mangalsutras, each one of which is unique and striking. The collection has endless designs based on themes such as Contemporary, Traditional, Cluster and Ethnic. The portal has an interesting design for every occasion. CaratLane has stylish design of mangalsutra perfect for wedding, evening and everyday wear for women. The latest and stylish selection of managalsutra available online are set in 18 Kt and 22 Kt yellow gold, 18 Kt white gold and 18 Kt three-tone gold variants.
The traditional mangalsutra design which is made of black and gold beads has gone through enormous changes over the years, but the love and respect for a mangalsutra stays intact. The classic style of mangalsutra is evergreen but its contemporary designs has a large number of takers nowadays. Buy from CaratLane's selection of latest mangalsutra online which has the best mangalsutra patterns in India, set in yellow gold and white gold, along with three-toned gold options. The portal offers the best quality of ornaments with outstanding designs to look out for. Customers are assured to enjoy a happy shopping experience here.
A gold mangalsutra is a classy and traditional form, which tops the list among most women's most-admired mangalsutra patterns.
- The multi-layered styles including the Janhvi Mangalsutra and the Multi-layered Promise Mangalsutra are a perfect mangalsutra design that can be worn as evening wear or to a wedding.
- The Geeti Lotus and Coin Gold Mangalsutra from the Uttarakshin collection by CaratLane is a stunning designer and latest mangalsutra design for women.
Choose and buy online from CaratLane's short mangalsutra designs as well as long mangalsutra designs made of 22K yellow gold.
- The Filigree Oath Mangalsutra and the Swirl Drop Mangalsutra are bold and striking mangalsutra designs. Wear one to a wedding and make heads turn your way!
- CaratLane's vintage-inspired the Enamel Vow Mangalsutra is a spectacular piece of jewellery. With multiple gold and black beads and an intricate enamel set pendant, the mangalsutra is an ethnic beauty.
Diamonds are every woman's favorite form of jewels and what better way than a mangalsutra sparkling with diamonds on her engagement or wedding day. A diamond mangalsutra can be a bought online from CaratLane's extensive catalog of diamond mangalsutra patterns.
- Big or small, a diamond mangalsutra looks awesome in every form. CaratLane offers sleek designs such as the Saniya Mangalsutra, the Yogita Mangalsutra and the Vritika Miracle Plate Diamond Mangalsutra.
- Go big and flaunt the latest mangalsutra styles with diamonds! Check out and buy from the floral themed designs like the Aara Leafy Mangalsutra or the Adsila Floral Mangalsutra. You can also buy from bold mangalsutra patterns such as the Tilaka Mangalsutra and the Ajaya V-Shaped Mangalsutra.
- The Charu Floral Mangalsutra by CaratLane is also a delicate and stylish diamond mangalsutra.
Mangalsutra pendants are a trendy and stylish way of adorning the traditional thread of love with a modern touch. The pattern showcases a fashionable pendant set in diamonds or gold, held with the black or gold beads necklace.
- The Misha Mangalsutra and the Anshuli Mangalsutra are V-shaped gold mangalsutra pendants studded with diamonds.
- Bold mangalsutra pendants like the Avyaahata Leafy Mangalsutra or the Mahita Cluster Mangalsutra are mesmerizing designs of mangalsutra pendants for women.
- Modern designs of mangalsutra pendants are chart-toppers. Styles like the Anu Diamond Mangalsutra, set in 18K yellow gold and the Devika Mangalsutra, set in three-toned gold are amazing mangalsutra patterns.
CaratLane brings the best quality and designs of jewellery online. The portal provides convenient online payments, easy exchanges and a 30-day return option as well. Customers can also use its Try@Home facility to try the ornaments before making the final purchase. Enjoy shopping the best from the best!