Jewellery Buying Guide
Having the right pieces of jewellery can take your simple look to a gorgeous statement look. Whether you love a traditional or classic style, if you prefer rose gold or gold or perhaps even a combination of the two, never be afraid to try something new. Jewellery always lets you accessorise with confidence and express your style. There are various categories of jewellery made with different types of metals that have unique personalities of their own, and we bet we can find something that best suits yours.
1. Pick the Right Metal
2. Choose Your Diamond or Gemstone
Become a diamond expert in under 5 minutes
Learn About Diamond >
So many colours to know about and choose from
Learn About Gemstones >
For rings the more, the merrier. Multiple and stacked rings are grouped together and worn on different fingers for a nice style statement.
CaratLane Style Tip:Let your personality shine through your rings by mixing a variety of colours & designs. The rainbow awaits...minus the unicorns though ;)
- BRIDAL SET
- PLATINUM COUPLE
- FLEXI RINGS
From timeless classics to today's latest fashion trends, earrings are the most versatile parts of every woman's jewellery wardrobe. From studs to statement-making drops, take your pick.
CaratLane Style Tip :Make an impact by mismatching your earrings. It shows individuality and your style.
- HOOPS AND HUGGIES
- PEARL EARRINGS
- MULTI PIERCED
From tennis bracelets to flexible bracelets stacked together on your arm, they are a great way to express your mood and style. They will look great with anything you wear, from a business suit to denim.
CaratLane Style Tip:Go solo with a statement bracelet or stack them along with your watch.
- CHAIN BRACELETS
- OVAL BRACELETS
- FLEXIBLE BRACELETS
- MANGALSUTRA BRACELETS
- LIGHTWEAR BANGLES
- Handle it with Love
- Put on your jewellery after you’ve applied your cosmetics like creams and perfumes.
- Clean your jewellery with warm water, gentle soap and a soft brush.
- Remove it when you go swimming or while doing household chores.
- Get your jewellery to any of our CaratLane stores for a professional clean-up once every 6 months
- Store it right to keep your jewellery in separate boxes to reduce the chances of scratches and tangles.
- Keep it away from moisture by storing it in a fabric-lined box.
- Wipe your pearl jewellery with a soft cloth before you store them after wearing, as even sweat can be damaging to pearls.