You know that jewellery that has been lying in your locker since forever? It’s time to say goodbye! With the CaratLane Gold Exchange Program, you can swap your old gold with stylish new jewellery that you’ll want to wear every day!
How it Works
1. Walk Into a Store Near YouWalk into our store with the gold that you’d like to exchange. (Remember to bring your PAN card along).
2. We'll Do a Quick CheckWe will measure the purity and weight of your gold with our Karatmeters.
3. We'll Calculate the Exchange ValueYour exchange value will be calculated as per the prevailing gold price.
4. Pick Your Fave CaratLane DesignOnce your exchange value is determined, you can place your order for beautiful CaratLane jewellery.
18 Karat (750) and above
Less than 18 Karat (750)
*Valid only for a Limited Period
Check out beautiful designs that you can exchange your gold for!
Terms & Conditions
- The old gold that you bring for exchange must be in plain gold format (without any gemstones or diamonds). Other than plain gold jewellery, gold coins, biscuits or bars are also accepted.
- The jewellery that you exchange it for can be any jewellery item from CaratLane designs (plain gold jewellery, diamond and gemstone jewellery, platinum jewellery or even solitaires).
- You cannot exchange your old gold for cash or gold coins.
- Once your exchange value is computed, you can buy any CaratLane jewellery of similar or higher value by paying the excess in cash or card.
- A declaration form has to be signed by you stating the weight of gold being exchanged. This form states that you have willingly given the gold for cutting/ melting. It also mentions that the gold given by you will not be returned and the purity reading generated by the Karatmeter will be acceptable to you.
- In this exchange programme, you will not be eligible for 15 day Money-Back guarantee unlike regular purchases made from CaratLane. Lifetime Exchange policy will be applicable.
- The gold jewellery you bring for exchange must be either 18Kt or 22Kt. The Gold Exchange Program is not applicable on jewellery below 14Kt.