GOLD EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Calculate by purity or karatage
Calculate by Purity or Karatage to help you find the best old gold exchange value in the market
Standard gold rates for the day
14 Karatage Gold
18 Karatage Gold
22 Karatage Gold
24 Karatage Gold
How it works?
Visit a store near you
Walk into any of our stores with the gold that you’d like to exchange (Remember to bring your PAN card)
A quick gold check at the store
We will measure the purity and weight of your gold with our karatmeter
We’ll calculate the exchange value
Your exchange value will be calculated as per the prevailing gold price
Pick your favourite CaratLane design
Once your exchange value is determined, you can place order for beautiful CaratLane jewellery
Watch how easily you can exchange your gold
Our stores near you
Enter your PIN code to find stores near you
Terms & conditions
- The old gold that you bring for exchange must be in plain gold format (without any gemstones or diamonds). Other than plain gold jewellery, gold coins, biscuits or bars are also accepted.
- The jewellery that you exchange it for can be any jewellery item from CaratLane designs belonging to plain gold jewellery, diamond and gemstone jewellery and platinum jewellery categories.
- You cannot exchange your old gold for cash or gold coins or loose diamonds.
- Once your exchange value is computed, you can buy any CaratLane jewellery of similar or higher value by paying the excess in cash or card.
- A declaration form has to be signed by you stating the weight of gold being exchanged. This form states that you have willingly given the gold for cutting/ melting. It also mentions that the gold given by you will not be returned and the purity reading generated by the Karatmeter will be acceptable to you.
- In this exchange programme, you will not be eligible for 15 day Money-Back guarantee unlike regular purchases made from CaratLane. Lifetime Exchange policy will be applicable.
- The gold jewellery you bring for exchange must be either 14Kt, 18Kt or 22Kt. 2% deduction is only applicable on jewellery that is 18Kt or above.