Beautiful jewellery that complements your everyday style, and completes your look. They’re so stunning, and so you!
- Product Type
- Weight Ranges
- See More FiltersMore Filters
- Ring size(Ready to ship)
- Bangle size(Ready to ship)
- Shop for
- Earring Style
- Synthetic OnyxSynthetic RubySynthetic SapphireSynthetic EmeraldTopazSapphireRubyEmeraldCoralAmethystCatseyeGomed - HessoniteCitrineMother of PearlOnyxSmokyPeridotPearlSynthetic TopazQuartzTsavoriteSynthetic PinkGarnetSynthetic AmethystRhodoliteChalcedonySynthetic CoralSynthetic GreenSynthetic TourmalineAquamarineBlack OnyxMoon StoneOpalTourmalineTurquoise
- Ring Style
- Up to 15% off on Diamond PricesFlat 3% offFlat 15% off on Diamond PricesFlat 10% off on Diamond PricesFlat 5% off on Diamond PricesFlat 20% off on Diamond PricesFlat 50% off on Making ChargesFlat 25% off on Making ChargesFlat 15% off on Making ChargesFlat 30% off on Making ChargesFlat 10% off on Making ChargesFlat 10% offFlat 5% offFlat 15% offFlat 20% offFlat 7% offFlat 11% offFlat 35% off on Making Charges
- Gemstone colour
- Necklace Style
- Festive Looks
- Bracelet Style
- Pendant Style
- Bangle Style
- Curated by
- AllSpecial GiftsEnchanted Animal DesignsGifts for the fashion-forward sisterGifts for the classy sisterGifts for the creative sisterGifts for Raksha BandhanMost WishlistedStar Shaped JewelleryPerfect Love GiftsBest SellersMinimalisticComplete the LookValentine for EveryoneMangalsutraPrice DropThe Creative OneThe Ethnic OneThe Cool MomThe Creative MomThe Classic MomEvening WearAkshay Tritiya BestsellersCelebrate Your Bond Of A LifetimeInternational Shipping BraceletsThe Karva Chauth EditWedding GiftsINTL GiftingClassy NecklacesParty EditAs seen on TVInternational Shipping RingsInternational Shipping EarringsPretty PendantsBrilliant BraceletsBecause You Miss Each OtherBeautiful EarringsCL LiveMake Her SmileMost Popular GiftsShe Will Love TheseThe Stud StoryAnniversary SurprisesGemstone studsImagine Your Mum's SmileINTL India EssentialsOff to work editThe Bracelet BrigadeTop Picks from KarnatakaOur Favourite StackablesThe CaratLane Must HavesRaksha Bandhan Worldwide GiftingEveryday NecklacesLovely BraceletsTop Picks from Andhra PradeshTop Picks from TelanganaTrendy EarringsBeautiful Fine Jewellery Freedom CurationYou can't go wrong with theseGolden DelightsTop Picks From ChennaiINTL Only Plain GoldDelhi 24 hour deliveryTheatre editDelhi BestsellersDiamond StudsEnamel StudsEid curationJoyful Essentials5 to 8 years old kidsNature lovers editYour Little One Will Love TheseThe Durga Pujo EditThe Navratri EditMore than 8 years old kidsInternational BestsellerMinimal EarringsOur Most Loved EarringsFestive PicksTravel edit1 to 5 years old kidsBestseller Mesh RingsDance editYour Mom Will ApproveGold StudsLast Minute IdeasMusic editGifts For Your Mum In a MillionStylish RingsMumbai bestsellers
- Fast Delivery
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Know More about CaratLane
Presenting Too You the Mark of Royalty – The Prestigious Pearl
The Ageless Pearl
This exclusivity had a lot to do with how pearls are formed. Unlike most precious stones, there’s no digging or scavenging of the earth surface to discover this gemstone. It come from living creatures and plays no part in the destruction of the environment. It is a by-product of an incredible defence mechanism exhibited by oysters and molluscs. These creatures are very delicate and soft inside and can be easily injured by the smallest particles that drift inside. When this happens, to protect itself, the oyster produces a milky substance called nacre which wraps the irritant in it and keeps rolling it around until a thick layer of protection is built. These irritants encapsulated inside the layers of nacre become the precious pearl we adore.
Isn’t it just mystifying to know how that luminous gemstone that sits upright on your engagement ring is a creation by Mother Nature herself!
Of course today, pearl farming and harvesting has made it much easier to control production. Nevertheless, there’s still no human intervention to the actual process. Each pearl is created in its own uniqueness, forming a shape and colour bestowed by its host. The place of origin of the oyster makes all the difference. In fact, pearls are classified based on this.
Together, all these pearls make up a jeweller’s palette. This range is truly exceptional and can be paired with gold, platinum, diamond and other gemstones to create a breath-taking form of jewellery.
For instance this pearled chand bali made of gold and synthetic emerald can add volumes of elegance to your desi outfit. Or this swirl in cube necklace that undoubtedly brings with it a vintage flair.
Buying pearls are always a good idea because they never cease to leave an impact. Even today, when you think of them, you’re instantly thinking Audrey Hepburn’s classic pearls in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Queen Elizabeth’s staple three strand pearl necklace, or Caroline Channing’s beloved neckpiece from 2 Broke Girls.
Your pearl ensemble too can be the talk of the town. And you don’t always have to go for the classics; you can rock the pearl in different styles that best match your personality. From acing the boho chic to an androgynous boss lady vibe, they go with everybody’s sense of style. And that’s why they deserve to be passed on through generations.
For which you must take good care of these natural wonders. Unlike other jewellery, you cannot simply toss them in your jewel box at the end of the day. They need to be preserved and taken care off so that they don’t chip or break. As a rule, pearls must be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when you use them. Keep them away from cosmetics, perfumes or chemicals. And assign a special soft-lining box to store them. They’re called precious for a reason. If you treat them right, like the way our ancestors did when pearls were a rear find, you too will be able to pass down this legacy.
Whatever may be your pearl of choice, from a necklace, earring, ring or bracelet, owning them will put you in the league of the ancient elites who valued this gemstone like no other.