Beautiful jewellery that complements your everyday style, and completes your look. They’re so stunning, and so you!
- Rs.5001 To Rs.10000
- Rs.10001 To Rs.15000
- Rs.15001 To Rs.20000
- Rs.20001 To Rs.30000
- Rs.30001 To Rs.40000
- Rs.10001 To Rs.20000
- Product TypeProduct Type
- Weight RangesWeight Ranges
- 0-2 gms
- 2-5 gms
- 18 Kt Yellow
- 18 Kt White
- See More FiltersMore Filters
- Shop for
- Gemstone colour
- Ornati - By Farah Khan
- Pendant Style
- Shipping Days
- Curated by
- Fast Delivery
- 48 Hours Delivery
- Below Rs.30,000
- Shop for
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Know More about CaratLane
Auspicious Religious Pendants
A religious pendant is worn by both men and women as an auspicious ornament since history dates back. Considered as a protection from negative vibrations and a peace harbinger, religious pendants are a very commonly worn jewel. Mostly in the shape of the major religious symbols, religious pendants have got a designer makeover over time. You will find creatively designed intricate religious pendants available online on CaratLane. The portal has created a stunning collection of religious pendants for all.
Priced between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 30,000, CaratLane has a stunning range of religious pendants. The pendants are set in yellow gold, white gold, rose gold and two-tone gold patterns as well. Also adorned with diamonds and gemstones, the religious pendants are crafted beautifully. Explore the beautiful range of religious pendants by CaratLane!
Other than religious symbols, various auspicious symbols are considered the bring positive energies to us. Pendants based on such patterns are an interesting style of jewellery.
- The Gayatri Yantra pendant, set in 18 Kt Rose Gold with diamonds is an interesting take on a religious pendant.
- The sun is the source of all the energy in the entire universe, hence the symbol holds great power. The Surya pendant, set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds is a great example of a religious pendant.
- A palm-shaped symbol is considered as a protection from the evil eye. CaratLane's Hamsa Hand pendant, set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds is a creative design of a religious pendant.
- Shankh pendant, Set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds
The most popular design of a religious pendant and the most admired as well, Ganesha pendants always top the list.
- The ruby-studded Ganpati Deity pendant and the pearl studded Cut-Out Ganesha pendant from the Ornati by Farah Khan collection are both set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds. These Ganesha pendants are extremely pretty and adorable.
- CaratLane offers sleek religious pendant models such as the OM pendant with Ganesha and the Ganesha And Swastik Necklace, set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds.
You can also choose from some creatively designed religious pendants available on CaratLane.
- The Sparkling Shree pendant from the Ornati by Farah Khan collection, set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds is a striking religious pendant.
- The delicate Lord Krishna pendant is a charming piece of jewellery. The Bal Gopal Flute pendant from the Ornati by Farah Khan collection, set in 18 Kt Yellow Gold with diamonds is an intricately crafted religious pendant.
- The Cruz Diamond Cross pendant is a stunning and shimmering design of religious pendant as well.
CaratLane Religious Offerings
CaratLane caters to the various needs of its customers, with pretty designs and styles of religious pendants. The portal offers great designs with quality, which can be bought online through multiple payment modes. Customers can also use its 30-day free return or the lifetime exchange options, along with the Try@Home facility.